Have a question about store policies? You're not alone. A lot of times, we get questions from people who run into problems at the store on something they know the store should accept. Some common questions and comments we have recently received:
- Target tells me the store no longer can accept a $1 off coupon on a .99 item. (False)
- Target told me I can't use a store coupon with a manufacturer coupon. (False)
- My cashier at Walmart told me the store no longer accepts Internet or printed coupons. (False)
- The manager at my Walgreens told me the reason why I didn't get a Register Reward is because I used a coupon. (False)
- My cashier told me I could use only one of my coupons, even though I bought four boxes of cereal. She told me everything I was buying was a single purchase.(False - it was four purchases.)
- My cashier told me I can't use a coupon because I'd get the item free. (False)
These statements are all false. These situations tend to come up due to poor training or people sharing incorrect information with each other. To help you out, we suggest having the store policies at your fingertips - so here they are! Of course, policies can change from time to time, but we will do our best to keep these up to date.